I talked the other day about how I'm a concert junkie. I'm also a sports junkie. I have been since I was a kid. I grew up playing sports in the street in front of my house with the other kids in the neighborhood. I watched my brother play baseball and considered joining a softball team while he was playing baseball. Growing up, my dad and I always watched the Magic games on TV, and I'd watch the Braves games with my grandparents. I've been an FSU fan since first grade, and have been watching their football games since I was old enough to understand the game. I used to go to the Solar Bears and Orlando Devil Rays minor league baseball games when they were in Orlando.
I'll watch any baseball game on TV, but will choose a Braves game over any other. I love going to the Jacksonville Suns minor league games. I'm hoping Erin likes going, too, and will go with me. :)
I can't wait for football season again to go to the FSU football games. It's so fun sitting with 80,000 people rooting on our favorite team. I'd rather watch college football than NFL football, but I'll watch on TV or go to a Jaguars game to support my "hometown" team.
I watch the Magic games when I can. For basketball, I'd rather watch NBA than college. I used to watch these games as a kid, and sort of got back on the bandwagon a few seasons ago, even though I've always rooted for them.
I'm a golf fan (I get it from my grandfather) and love going to Bay Hill and walking around. It's very relaxing to watch golf in person.
Are you a sports fan? What are your favorite sports if you are?
5 comments:
Pshhhh, am I a sports fan?! You know it. :) I love the Gators (no booing!), Magic, Phillies, Eagles--but I'll pretty much watch any team, any time.
I wish I still lived in Jax. I would totally be your sports partner! :)
My teams are the LSU Tigers, Tampa Bay Lightning & The Braves.
Braves game any day!! Love this post.
I can't stand watching sports on TV, but love going to the actual games. Lacrosse and hockey are the ones I've been to most!
I should get Suns tickets from work. HOLLER! :)
Post a Comment