Monday, April 19, 2010

Three's.

I got this from Kandid Kelli. Go check out her blog if you haven't seen it!


Three names I go by:
1. Hayls
2. Princess
3. Trixie

Three jobs I have had:
1. PacSun Sales Associate
2. Legal Assistant
3. Pottery Barn Kids Sales Associate

Three Places I have lived:
1. Jacksonville, FL
2. Orlando, FL
3. 

Three favorite drinks:
1. orange soda
2. pink lemonade
3. margarita

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Deadliest Catch
2. Army Wives
3. Suite Life on Deck (yeah, I do. It's a good show!)

Three places I have been:
3. Alaska

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Antarctica
2. Japan
3. Australia

Three people who text me regularly:
1. Kelli
2. Katie
3. My Mom

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Saved by the Bell
2. Salute Your Shorts
3. Sabrina the Teenage Witch (the early episodes)

Three favorite dishes:
1. Spicy Cheez It Chicken
2. Dill Chicken Pasta
3. Spaghetti Caserole

Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1. chap stick
2. 
3. 

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. The cruise in 29 days!!
2. North Carolina in 40 days!!
3. Graduation in 104 days!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you counted down on your 3 things your looking forward to--

Anonymous said...

Pac Sun! Woot! :)