Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Last Weekend.

Last weekend:
-I got sick. Damn you karma.
-I played PS3 by myself for an hour and really want one now.
-I ate and drank a lot of froyo and milkshakes for my sore throat.
-I helped my baby brother celebrate the big 2-1.

-I watched hung out with some awesome people during the FSU Spring Garnet and Gold game. 

-I realized the cruise is less than 5 weeks away. (I really can't wait to see an old friend in Puerto Rico!)
-I was excited when mom bought the family tickets for Star Wars in Concert (the night before the cruise).

What did you do last weekend?

5 comments:

Heather said...

Saturday was jam packed for me. Hosted a bridal shower early afternoon followed by a bachelorette party that night. Makes for a very long day lol.

JB said...

I'm so jealous of you and your football games!

Anonymous said...

I really love that first picture of you and your brother. That needs to go in a frame! And I'm so excited/jealous of your upcoming cruise. PR is beautiful. Where else are you stopping?

Angela said...

I went to visit my sister and her new puppies!
I think milkshakes and froyo are perfect cures for a sore throat :)

Courtney said...

Sweets, milk products produce more mucus which makes coughing a bitch. Just FYI. LOL. Sugar-free popsicles are better.

I miss you! I'm glad you had fun. Are we definite for May and Mista Butcher? I hope so!

ILY!