Monday, March 29, 2010

Concert Junkie.

I'm baaaack! This last weekend was so great. My brother and adopted brother came to visit for a photo shoot. We spent some time soaking up some sun by the pool with some margaritas and playing PS3 while not at the pool. Yes, I even played PS3! And, fell in love with 2 games. Really thinking about saving up for one. I want a BluRay player so bad, and a PS3 is that and so much more.

Anywho, today I want to talk about how I'm a concert junkie.

I absolutely love going to concerts. They are such a fun thing to do. I've been to everything from country to pop to rock. I'll go to concerts with friends, and with family. Kelli used to be my concert buddy (and will hopefully be my concery buddy again soon).

I've been to a few Bruce Springsteen concerts, and I must say, those have been my favorite. I always go with my mom, and we have a blast singing along to all the songs he plays. We always listen to his music for a few weeks before the show to get ourselves ready. Next time he's in town, we'll be taking my lover Katie with us!

I've paid almost $100 for a show, and have also been to quite a few free shows (thank you Jax Landing and Gator Country). I've made new friends and met a (now ex) boy at some shows.

Do you like going to concerts? If yes, what was your favorite show?

3 comments:

JB said...

I LOVE concerts but haven't been to one in a long time. sadness!

I've done NSYNC to Rob Zombie to Kenny Chesney. LOL

Anonymous said...

I also love concerts, and I can't wait for "The Boss" to tour again so we can go!

I love Sister Hazel, and their show in Gainesville with Darius Rucker was probably my favorite.

Angela said...

I've paid over $100 for a show. Yikes. I still can't believe that, but it was to see Michael Buble, second row. It was worth it for me!
I used to go to so many concerts, but lately, it's just getting to be too expensive, so I've really had to cut down. The last concert I went to was in November!