Friday, April 16, 2010

Fun Facts.

Nine things you wish you could say to nine different people:
1- Don't give up.
2- It'll all work out.
3- You're going to do great.
4- I hope you go to that school here in Jax eventually.
5- You're not hot shit.
6- Please come back to FL.
7- Don't do anything too stupid.
8- Thanks for letting me see that I deserve better.
9- Stay Safe. You're missed.

Eight things about yourself:
1 - I am scared of the dark.
2 - I watch too much TV.
3 - I actually like going to the gym, I just never have any motivation after the school day.
4 - I have the biggest sweet tooth ever.
5 - I love my kitties, they're my first "real" pet.
6 - I could drink orange soda every day for the rest of my life.
7 - I have no living grand parents.
8 - I have many "sisters" and "brothers".

Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
1 - I need to get back on the WW wagon.
2 - What if this photography degree gets me nowhere?
3 - Getting cancer from laying in the sun.
4 - I need to stop eating so many sweets.
5 - Should I stay in Jax?
6 - I miss my Biffle.
7 - Missing my goddaughter.

Six things you wish you never did:
1 - Stay with Big Ex those last few months.
2 - Go to a school that doesn't have a marching band.
3- Be such a goody goody in high school.
4 - Slacked off so much in college.
5- Stopped talking to Kelli our senior year of HS.
6- Let a certain guy get away in my youth.

Five Things You Always Have W/You:
1- iPhone.
2- chapstick.
3- pen.
4- wallet.
5- keys.

Four Bad Habits:
1- cursing.
2- wearing my heart on my sleeve.
3- procrastinating.
4- not working on my temper.

Three Favorite Memories:
1 - as a kid, days spent in the pool at my grandparents house (which is now my house).
2 - every cruise I've taken.
3 - graduating high school.


Two things you want to do before you die...
1 - Step foot on every continent and in every ocean.
2 - Have grandkids.

One Confession:
1- I'm scared to death of the future.

4 comments:

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

i really like this list! awesome!!...i may have to steal it for my blog :)
-Kellie

Anonymous said...

Step foot on every continent and in every ocean. << I like that one!! && I like >> I watch too much TV. (You and me both, you and me both!!)

xo
-K

ps:

Please come back to FL (is this for me? -- I AM!)

Anonymous said...

I'm scared to death of the future, too.

Miranda said...

Ooh, I might be stealing this one day!

But I have to say: The future scares me to death as well. I wonder if we scare the hell out of it?