Well, I had the weekend to deal with all the new developments in the Big Ex saga.
Last Wednesday, I had a Girls Night Out with his sister (we are still friends and will remain so) a few friends. That night, I told him I want him and the rest of his shit (in my garage) out of my life forever. I told him he had a week or I'd be calling someone to come get it. We got into a huge fight, and it was fine with me. It's time for me to stop being nice and stand up for myself. I've texted him a few times asking when he was coming and he hasn't answered. We'll see what happens, and if I actually have the balls to call someone if he doesn't come get it. I don't even know who to call. Suggestions?
I deleted him from my facebook, myspace and twitter. When we broke up, I was going to go ahead and do a scrapbook of our time together. Well, that's not gonna happen. All the pictures that I have hard copies of will be put in the ex-boyfriend box in my bedroom in Orlando. I think they'll be very happy there.
He's now dating this shebeast that could be in the Geico caveman commercials. She's 32 but looks like she's in her late 40's, mainly because she smokes (he always said girls who smoke are gross, but now he can be with a girl that smokes? WTF?). And, what's up with that hot mess on the top of her head? Have a look for yourself.
I still believe he cheated on me with her and left me for her, but he still denies it. I'll keep believing it. I just know that I'm better than that homewrecking whore and him- the 2 faced lying asshole. They can go enjoy themselves b/c I know I'll be much happier without him.

4 comments:
"5 gold stars"
(you know what im sayin')
xo
-K
I. love. you.
And not to stoop to mean girls level, but she is fugly.
Oh, and I think Salvation Army does pickups. Just sayin. ;)
Boo! What a jackass!
AMEN! TESTIFY!
I love you, so very much. Not just because you're strong, but you're total dork (like me!).
And you know what? Here is what you should do:
Put all his crap in your car. Take it to Goodwill and/or Salvation Army. Then, send him one FINAL text message with the address to go get his shit. :o)
Lastly, he does NOT deserve your kindness. Although I firmly believe that we should be kind to all and smile in the face of enemies- there is only so much "nice" an enemy deserves. Let the bitch come out and play for a while! I KNOW you have her tied down somewhere!
Post a Comment