Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My new patio. Eventually.

Yesterday, i showed you the new bathroom stuff I want. Today, I'm lusting after some patio furniture. The only piece of furniture I have out there is a little black metal table that has started to rust over. I've never had real chairs out there. This summer, I want to spend more time out there reading and hanging with my kitties. I also want to have friends over and it would be nice to be able to sit out there. Once again, I'm shopping at Target. LOL.


I love adirondack chairs. They're so comfy! I want 2 of these. The ones at Target are expensive and are wood. I'd be happy with plastic ones! :)


Yellow is my favorite color, and when I saw this little table in the store, I knew I had to have it (or one like it!).



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute! I love the yellow. :)

Anonymous said...

Yard sales are a good place to get adirondack chairs at a really good price maybe even a table. Just a suggestion. you could get a paper on a Thursday and look to see what yard sales are listed for that Fri/weekend. Gives you something to do Fri after class/Sat AM.

I really like that table too. super cute. Plastic chairs would prolly be better out there b/c of the rain, smart girl!!!

xo
-K

Heather said...

I realy like the furniture you picked. Super cute!