Monday, March 15, 2010

Here's to 100!

This is my 100th post, and I got a few questions from my 99th. So, here they are.


Angela asked about my Spring Break plans. Well, I went to my niece's 3rd birthday party, and took her to Disney yesterday. I reunited with Kelli after 3 long months and played with my goddaughter. Today, I'll be driving back to Jax and will spend the week at the pool and the gym. :)


Rachael asked what I'm most passionate about. Right now, I'm the most passionate about taking great photographs without having to spend hours editing them. Maybe a crop and a color balance, but that's it. A photographer shouldn't have to spend hours on a few images to make them good. The images should be good as soon as the shutter is open and closed.


My "sister" Kelli posted this little survey today. I thought it was fun, so here we go.


Age: 23.
Bed size: Twin XL at my parents house and Queen at my place in Jax.
Chore I hate: cleaning the shower.
Dog's name: I don't like dogs. So, I don't have a dog.
Essential to start my day: breakfast.
Favorite color: yellow and teal.
Gold or silver: silver. gold is yucky imo.
Height: 5'9".
I am: sunburned. :)
Job: student.
Kids: not for a while.
Living arrangements: by myself in a condo, and I love it.
Mom's name: I call her mom.
Nickname: Princess, Trixie, Imelda, Hayls.
Overnight hospital stay: when I was born. haha.
Pet peeve: slow drivers.
Quote from a movie: "You've got a friend in me". -Toy Story.
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: Brother- 21 in a few weeks.
Time I wake up: Depends on the day.
Unique thing about my car: It doesn't have a quarter glass window the passenger side.
Vegetable I hate: chunky tomatoes.
Ways I run late: I hate being late, and am rarely late, so idk.
X-rays I've had: teeth, both knees, right wrist, back, ribs, chest.
Yummy food I make: Shepherd's pie.
Zoo favorite: giraffe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate cleaning the shower, too! I would do every other chore in the house if it meant I didn't have to clean the shower.

Heather said...

I actually don't mind house work that much lol

Angela said...

Sounds like the perfect spring break to me! :)
How did you get the nickname Imelda?

Anonymous said...

Congrats to 100 posts! :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on 100!!

Im a lil be hind on my reading!! Thats awesome, it feels like you just started and here you are @ 100!!