Friday after the workshop got out, I had the pleasure of some girl time with Erin. We went to Target and the mall and ate dinner at the food court. At Target, we were both lusting after new bathroom stuff. (We are both recently single, and slowly redecorating our places). Here is everything I want for my bathroom that I recently painted back to beige. I think it's time for a more mature look in there.
I'm in love with this shower curtain!
I would get black towels. I love the bath sheets, so I'd get one of those, and a hand towel.
To finish off the bathroom, I'd get a sinple black wastebasket.
What do you think? (Tomorrow you'll get to see the patio furniture I want).



5 comments:
one word: LOVE.
THAT IS ALL.
xo
K
Woo, me likey.
(Duh, you knew that, haha.)
Oh, I LOVE those. Simple and classic.
I like the black. I think our one bathroom is going to be navy blue. Not really sure. I want to do a theme but we can't agree on anything.
Love the shower curtain! It would match my bathroom perfectly!
Post a Comment