Thursday, October 22, 2009

You Think I'm Spoiled?

There have been a few times when I have been the subject of trash talking because people think I am "spoiled". The people throwing around these accusations apparently do not know me as well as they think they do, and they talk because it makes them feel better. They don't know the circumstances as to how or why I'm "spoiled". True, I don't go around telling them, but they don't need to know about my personal situation.

I'm very fortunate to have what I have, to live where I live (both in Jax and Orlando), and to be able to do the things I can do. I do not take this for granted.

I've had jobs. I actually LIKE working. I would have worked this summer if I could have found a job. Retail stores weren't even hiring.

Some may call it spoiled, I think of it as planning.

All I know is, I'm tired of the trash talking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know my opinion on this topic. We are very parallel in thinking.

But I know I like comments and I know the ppl I read do too. So even though you know I thought I would throw my 2cents in!!

Anonymous said...

People are such lowlifes. Really. I don't consider you to be spoiled. When I think of people that are spoiled, I think of whiney, bratty, inconsiderate people and that is SO not you. Why can't people just mind their own business and keep out of other peoples lives? My guess is they are probably jealous of you and they have nothing better to do with their time.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I loved this post and your blog. I hate that people accuse you of being spoiled when you know how hard you've worked to achieve all the great things you have - I think everyone is just jealous!