So, I'm in a blogging funk. As I'm sure you can tell. (Comment with ideas about what you want me to write about!)
I googled the "blog topics" and found this website. I liked #10, so here goes.
Somebody Has To Say It... Why is Balloon Boy getting so much coverage? I refused to turn on the TV yesterday when it was going down. I can't pour my heart into every missing child out there. Sorry, I just can't do it. I honestly believe it was a hoax to get publicity. Also, why would you let your kids play around that thing anyway? If you don't like how I feel about this, that's fine.
Somebody Has To Say It... eBay and Etsy, you are so addicting. Just saying. I can't get enough. The only thing saving me from spending a bajillion dollars on these two websites is the fact that I don't have the patience to sit and look through a million pages of stuff.
Somebody Has To Say It... What the heck retail? There is a holiday between Halloween and Christmas. It's called Thanksgiving. Please let people celebrate it just like we celebrate the other 2 holidays. Some of us actually like to decorate and celebrate Thanksgiving/Fall. Why is the public forced to start celebrating Christmas in the middle of September. I DON'T WANT TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS IN THE MIDDLE OF SEPTEMBER!
Somebody Has To Say It... Jose Baez, you're a moron. Did you really think the charges against Casey Anthony would get dropped? Seriously.
I might make this a regular feature. :)
3 comments:
LOL! I love this! Please make it a regular feature. I agree with all of them. :)
.....ugh..... Balloon boy..... I was unlucky enough to see him puke on the Today show this morning while Meredith was interviewing his dad.
And you know how I feel about Christmas being jammed down our throats. The pilgrims deserve some time in the spotlight dammit!
LOVE the Jose Baez one. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! haha I might steal this idea for Mon not sure yet.
Post a Comment