Hey everyone. Here are the pictures from my last project, as promised yesterday. :)
They were all taken in a studio with a Holga camera and Ilford 400 Plus film. My scanner at home was too small to scan the images in, so I tried using my Nikon D60, but wasn't getting the results I wanted. Instead I used my iPhone camera. (I love that little camera! It's awesome!).
I hope you enjoy them!!
By the way- Kelli rocks as a model and a friend! She heard the desperation in my voice, packed up stuff for her and E, and drove 2 hours to come be my model for that evening. :)
This is one of the first ones we shot, getting used to the camera.
One of my favorites, and yes, that is an empty keg.
Another fave.
This is the one picked for "The Wall". (Also a fave).




5 comments:
Beautiful pics. You are so talented!
Congrats on the wall! You deserved it!
Wow...I love the keg one. These are great!!! (and what a great friend!!)
I love them! My favorite is the one of Kelli on the keg. :-) I love how her hair looks too!
Great job HK! Can't wait to work with you. ;-)
GREAT pictures! :) I love love love the keg picture!
Post a Comment