Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm an addict.

I'll admit. I'm an addict. I have a few addictions that I just HAVE to feed. They are in a variety of interests. These include, but are not limited to...

TV. I am in love with my DVR. I record everything from girly shows like One Tree Hill to boy shows like NCIS. I don't really have a favorite show, though.

Soda. My all time favorite is orange soda. It was love at first taste with orange soda. Some of my other faves are Diet Dr. Pepper, Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Coke, and Sprite.





Shoes. I'm a flip flop in winter kind of girl. I have so many shoes, but only wear a few pairs. I've been trying to get myself to wear more than the same 2 pairs of flip flops. The problem? I hate having my feet contained in socks or shoes. Although, my favorite pair of shoes I own, is a pair of white Timberlands. :)


Candy. I have the BIGGEST sweet tooth. My only other sweet tooth rival? KelliSue. We always eat candy when we're together. I love a good chocolate bar (preferably a Three Musketeers), followed by some swedish fish. I love it all. Chocolate? Yes, please. Gummy? Heck yes. Cookies? You betcha. Cake? I love it.


Purses. They are the finishing touches on an outfit in my opinion. I'm a Vera Bradley addict, and my pattern of choice is peacock. I have 2 favorite purses right now. First is the Vera Bradley tie tote in peacock. Second, is a purse I got from Bealls.

 




I hope you enjoyed this look into what I'm addicted to. :)

Let me know what you guys want to see me write about. Also, comment with questions and I'll answer them. Anything you want!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those purses! I'm also addicted to DVR and flip-flops. I used to be addicted to caffeine, but I weened myself off. It was so hard to do.

Anonymous said...

love this post SOOO much in a few days I [[might]] do a similar one and give you a SHOUTOUT!!! Im not sure yet...

BUT I LOVES ME SOME CANDY!!! OH OY DO I ... You know it!

KS