Thursday, October 7, 2010

30 Days of Me- #29

Day 29- In the past month, what have you learned.

These things have nothing to do with what I've learned by doing this challenge. LOL.

I've learned that I don't need a man to be happy.

I've learned that job hunting is a full time job.

I've learned a lot more about crafting in the past month, and have attempted quite a few projects.

I've learned that I don't want to move back to Orlando. I love this "fresh start" I have up here away from the people I went to high school with. It's a whole different ball game down there and I don't want to play.

I've learned that I need to start cooking more if I want to get any better at it.

I've learned how to get rid of any memories of Big Ex that happen to pop into my head at random times. 

I've learned a lot this past month. What have you learned?

No comments: