Friday, October 1, 2010

30 Days of Me- #25

Day 25- What I would find in your bag.

I got this purse at a thrift/antique store in Cape May, NJ. It was brand new with its tags still attached, so I knew I was getting a good deal when I paid $16 for it. I have used it every day since I got back, and it's starting to show. The pleather is splitting and you can see the white inside the straps. I think it's time to switch to a different bag!


One of the first things you'll see when you open my purse is my medium cosmetic bag from Vera Bradley. (I blame Kelli for getting me hooked on Vera). This thing fits everything, with room left over. I'm a chapstickaholic. Can't you tell? That toothbrush is the coolest thing ever. It has the toothpaste inside! Why I have 2 mirrors is beyond me. Oh Bumble and Bumble, I love you. Everyone should keep a BandAid in their wallet or makeup case. You never know when you'll need one! I hardly ever use those lip glosses, but I can't stop buying them.


Next up, my wallet. I have a slight addiction to wallets. I recently admitted it to my parents, who just laughed. I got this Rip Curl wallet with a gift certificate at an awesome surf store in Point Pleasant, NJ called Brave New World. This wallet spans open and can even hold my phone, which I love.


I always keep my GPS (who's name is Pierce) in my purse, along with a travel flash drive (that little thing holds 2 and velcroes shut!), some gum, a pocket knife, and a pen. I either have black or brown sunglasses in there, depending on my outfit.


I have 2 sets of headphones. One for regular talking and to use while I'm driving (the white ones), and the other is for when I exercise, since the white ones tend to come out of my ear. And, of course, iPhone and iPod are always in my purse.


As a photographer, I always have some sort of camera on me. My point and click of choice is the Nikon Coolpix S550. It's light and easy to use, plus it takes great pictures!


Is there anything unique in your purse?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that purse.