Monday, October 4, 2010

30 Days of Me- #26

Day 26- What do you think about your friends.

I have some of the best friends ever. 

3 of them are currently serving our country in the United States Navy (one of which is my boy best friend, who is also called Biffle). 

2 of them are being fantastic mothers to their gorgeous daughters. 

One of them is helping others understand and navigate the infertility community. (Check out her blog. She writes with such passion and I just love her to death).

All my other friends (including the ones already mentioned) have helped me and supported me in my times of need, and I hope I have done the same for them. They have made me laugh, smile, forget about the bad things, and even cry when I needed it. I call on them every day. I look forward to seeing them and spending quality time with them. Which reminds me- Katie, when are we going out again?! 

To sum it all up, I don't know what I would do without each and every one of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you to death, too! When are you coming back to Orlando, missy?

xo