1. Favorite way to travel (plane, train, automobile, etc.)
car or train. I absolutely hate flying.
2. Where’s your favorite place to travel to that you’ve been to?
Scandinavia. Sweden was gorgeous.
3. Where’s the place that you want to go but have never been?
New Zealand, French Polynesia, Paris with a significant other.
4. Do you deal with traffic well?
Sometimes.
5. Ever had an emergency while traveling?
when I was a kid. haha.
6. Do you have a passport? What countries have you been to?
I've had one since I was a kid. I think everyone (even kids) should have one just in case.
7. Are you’ve light packer or do you pack everything but the kitchen sink?
I'm such a overpacker. I get it from my dad.
8. Do you take the fastest route or the road less traveled?
Depends on who I'm with, if it's a road trip, where I'm going.
9. Do any activities on the road? (like road games, reading, sleeping, etc. )
The ABC game, the license plate game. If I'm a passenger, I sometimes sleep.
10. Use a paper map or GPS?
GPS.
(via)
1 comment:
Ugh. I'm an over-packer, too. I have to be prepared for ANYTHING.
Post a Comment