Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you have one.
I've been blogging for quite a while now. I started still blog on LiveJournal, had have a Free Open Diary (but only to read old posts from a friend who has passed away). About 2 years ago I had a blogger but didn't like how it was set up. So, I switched to iWeb and was loving it, but had nothing interesting to blog about. After thinking about it for a long while, I switched back to Blogger after a few friends started blogs. I thought about my blogdentity for a long time b/c I didn't want to keep changing it. I wanted one name I would stick with for a long time. (In my opinion, even if you change your blogdentity, you're still the same person).
The day i started 30 Days of Me was my 1 year blogerversary with Blogger/this blog. I'm excited that I gain readers and subscribers regularly and that I am still the Blue Eyed Blonde I started this blog as over a year ago. I like having a small corner of the internet where I can ramble on about nothing in particular, or controversial subjects. Here's to quite a few more years as the Blue Eyed Blonde!
2 comments:
glad you're here! :)
THATS SOO COOL that you started on your 1yr blogaversary!
xo
-K
Post a Comment