Wednesday, September 15, 2010

30 Days of Me- #13

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

Dear Big Ex,
Don't go getting a big head. You only emotionally hurt me the last few months of our relationship, but I quickly got over that once I realized what a douchebag you were. I was happy as a clam when you let me go. I should have broken up with you months before you had the satisfaction of doing it yourself. Your true colors revealed themselves the last few months we were together. And, you know what? A girl would be crazy to be with you. Literally, she would have to have some documented mental problem to think you are a good catch. You are an arrogant asshole that needs a reality check. Go have fun with your stupid replacement. I hope she gives you an STD because she is a nasty whore.

Love,
Living It Up As A Single Gal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AFREAKINGMEN!

xo
-K