Wednesday, September 22, 2010

30 Days of Me- #18

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have.

Within 10 years, I want to be happily married, with at least one child. I want to be working in a job I actually like, so I'm not always complaining about it. I want to be doing some photography on the side, if not full time. I want to have some sort of nest egg, so I'm not living paycheck to paycheck. At this point, I want to stay in the city I currently live in, but I'm open to moving somewhere new!

2 comments:

Miranda—Imperfectly Candid said...

That's the one thing that I truly hope for my job—that I love what I do. Because even if I'm not making as much money as I could be or should be, I want to be able to say I love my job.

Pursuing photography is definitely a "fit" for you—is there a certain kind of photography you'd focus on?

Anonymous said...

I hope that all of your dreams come true!