Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Currently...

Heather is playing the "currently" game. It's fun!

Current Book(s): Travels With Barley. It's finally past a slow point that I've been stuck on. Plus, I got it for a quarter at Garden Ridge!

Current Playlist: My Purchased Music in iTunes.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: None of my guilty pleasures are shame inducing. I don't do anything that I am ashamed of.

Current Color: Yellow.

Current Drink: Apple Cranberry Crystal Light with a splash of seltzer water.

Current Food: Pasta and tacos- not together of course.

Current Favorite Show: NCIS and Lie To Me.

Current Wishlist: A job. Duh.

Current Needs: A job.

Current Bane(s) of my Existence: Not having a job. See a pattern here?

Current Celebrity Crush: Daniel Craig. Yuuummy.

Current Outfit: PJ's.

Current Excitement: Getting to see family this weekend in NC. I'm also looking forward to a change of weather while we're up there!

Current Link: What?

No comments: