I'm loving this idea Jess over at Classy in Philadelphia had for Wednesdays. It's called "Where In The World Wednesday". Every Wednesday, you post a picture of somewhere you've traveled to.
I'm a huge traveler. I've been traveling since I was knee high to a grasshopper. I used to love flying. Not so much anymore. I'd rather drive (road trip!) or take a cruise.
Anyway, in the coming weeks, hopefully I'll have some pictures of my travels over seas for this cool new feature. (They're not on my computer or even in Jacksonville. haha).
This is from Spring Break 2008 to California to visit my aunt and uncle. This is in Santa Barbara. That city is so pretty and has lots of great shops and boutiques. I highly recommend it. This day, there was this fun arts and crafts sale going on down the side of the street.
4 comments:
What a view! I've always wanted to take a California vacation. It seems like a beautiful place to visit. I've only been to Los Angeles. Not so beautiful. :)
Hey Haley, love your pic ! I've never been there but I will definitely take your recommandation for it !! I'm taking part in the Where in the World wednesday as well :)
This is mine :
http://aritza-goddess.blogspot.com/2009/11/goddess-of-where-in-world-wednesday.html
Awesome! I'm going to San Diego tomorrow so I'm excited to see Cali! :)
Thanks for participating!
I'm going to California for the first time on Sunday!!! I can't wait !:) What a cool post idea!
Post a Comment