So the rules for Kreativ Blogger are:
1. List 7 things about myself others might not know.
2. Award 7 people with the award.
1. List 7 things about myself others might not know.
2. Award 7 people with the award.
1. A few people know this, but I'm afraid of the dark.
Especially being outside at night by myself.
2. I actually like doing laundry.
3. I love to scrapbook, but I never think the pages are good enough.
2. I actually like doing laundry.
3. I love to scrapbook, but I never think the pages are good enough.
4. I hate flying.
It's a pretty recent thing, but I'd rather drive somewhere, no matter how long it takes.
5. I don't sleep with a top sheet on my bed.
5. I don't sleep with a top sheet on my bed.
I usually kick it to the end of the bed, so there's no real point in having one.
6. I would rather head to Cocoa Beach, then to the beach 10 minutes from my condo.
7. I don't like dogs. Don't judge me.
I tag:
6. I would rather head to Cocoa Beach, then to the beach 10 minutes from my condo.
7. I don't like dogs. Don't judge me.
I tag:
Katie (I know you've been tagged already!)
BB (I know you've been tagged already, too!)

2 comments:
Awww, thank you so much, hon! We don't have a top sheet either. It just gets in the way. ;-)
Congrats on the award!
YOU DON'T LIKE DOGS????? What's wrong with you? ahahaha.
Post a Comment