Since Thanksgiving is this week, my next few posts will be about what I'm thankful for.
For Day 1, I'm starting with the most important thing I'm thankful for.
Obviously, it's my awesome parents. They have been there for me through everything. They have given me the world, and I can't thank them enough for it. They are the best parents a girl could ask for & are an amazing support system.
Second, is my brother. He's the coolest brother ever. I'm so happy we've gotten closer since we both moved out. I have fun everytime I'm with him, and that's pretty much awesome. :)
What are you all thankful for?
2 comments:
I'm thankful for so many things: my husband, my family, my dog, my job, and my wonderful friends who keep me smiling. :)
I'm thankful for my two AMAZING parents and my AWESOME friends! :)
Post a Comment