For me, the Christmas season has begun. Thanksgiving is over, so it's time to decorate for Christmas!
I'm almost done with my shopping. I have 2 more people to buy everything for, my mom needs a few more things, and I have to finish Anthony's stocking. Other than that, my shopping is done! I had a great time doing the Black Friday thing with my mom and future in-laws. We didn't do the whole 4am thing, but we went to the Christmas Made in the South arts and crafts show and hit up a few stores near the mall. It was so much fun to get out there and find all the good deals. And boy, did we find some!
To get you all in the Christmas spirit, here are the Christmas card pictures I've sent out the last few years. Yeah, we color coordinate. :) Like the hats the cats are wearing? I've already bought the ones they'll be wearing this year!
2006.
2007.
2008.
A few other bloggers are doing this, and I thought it was a fun idea. If you want to exchange Christmas cards, e-mail me at hzipperer@me.com!!
I'll post pictures of the condo all decorated for Christmas after I finish! :)
4 comments:
Those are too cute! I want to try and get the dogs in our pic this year but with Bubba weighing 115 pounds I'm scared he'll destroy the tree... lol
And I'm gonna email you about exchanging cards...
I love these pictures and I LOVE the kitty Santa hats! Too cute. :)
POOR POOR POOR kitties!!!! I'll save you babies!!! Love your hair in the 07 pic, its banging!! Thats my fav pic... ;)
How cute are you two? You'll have to post the picture for this year! :)
Post a Comment