Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Secret Waterfall.

On Saturday, J and I went to the Secret Waterfall. And yes, it's still a secret, because there's no way I could get there again. haha. On the hike back, I fell busted ass, and have been walking funny ever since. My tailbone hurts like crazy, but it was totally worth it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.




4 comments:

Angela said...

So gorgeous! I wish I had things like this close to me.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! I hope your tailbone is healing nicely. :)

Anonymous said...

If it wasnt your "butt bone" I'd use my "mommy healing powers" & kiss it & make it better. Works ALL the time for E. HAHA but you're SOL on that one. Hope its feeling better.

I LOVE YOUR pics. ESP the last one.

xo
-K

Heather said...

Hope you are healing nicely. Great pictures!