A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: off.
B- My BEDROOM theme is: red, yellow, pink, white stripes.
C- The CAR in the garage is: my garage is full of junk, not my car.
D- My DESK looks: a clean desk.
E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: depends what I'm doing that day. Today? 7:15am.
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair.
G- My GARAGE is filled with: a bed, mini fridge, bike, half an oven, and projects!
H- My HOME is: coming along nicely after 4 years.
I- If you peeked INSIDE my bathroom you'd see: a yellow shower curtain, hamper, hair products.
J- My favorite JUICE is: apple.
K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: that it's mine.
L- The LAST person who visited my home was: exMIL while I was out of town.
M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: my Weight Watchers card.
N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: a good neighbor.
O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: beer, diet soda, leftovers.
P- My last house PARTY was: a few weeks after the breakup.
Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: pasta.
R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: my bedroom.
S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Head & Shoulders or Bath & Body Works.
T- My largest TELEVISION is: 42" in the living room.
U- UNDER my bed you will find: clothes that don't fit, but will again one day.
V- The last time I VACUUMED was: last Thursday.
W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: another condo building.
X- I wish I had X-TRA: money.
Y- My YARD is: non existent.
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: whenever I decide to go to sleep.
(via)
1 comment:
Wait... how do you have HALF an oven in your garage? :)
Post a Comment