Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Burgess Falls.

While J and I were planning this trip, he told me he wanted to go to Burgess Falls. Once he sent me the website, I was totally in. We decided to go after an overnight trip to Knoxville to visit my friend Allison. My GPS took us through Tail of the Dragon. Once we got to the end, we had to turn around and do it again because the road was closed. Our 2 hour trip to Knoxville turned into a 5.5 hour trip. What's an adventure without getting lost? We had a wonderful time walking around Knoxville with Allison and Aaron. Monday took us to Burgess. It was gorgeous. What do you think?

There were 3 total waterfalls on the trail. This is #1.

#2.

#3.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You are so talented. But I already knew that. :)

Mom said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
I'm loving the new layout also!

Anonymous said...

1 word: STUNNING.

xo
-K