1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Yeah. But only when I wear it for a little while the first day.
2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
Chicago or LA. I love both those cities, and have contemplated moving to both.
3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
Drive. My parents took us on so many road trips as kids, and I want to do the same with my kids (when I have them). We used to drive from FL to NJ and back in one weekend (we did it quite a few times).
4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
Cleaning everything out- closets, drawers, kitchen stuff, everything.
5. What is the best book you have ever read?
Seriously? I've read way too many books to answer this question. I just finished "Water for Elephants" and highly recommend it to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment