1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
Nope! My boy best friend will be moving up here in April for a few months and we have already talked about being at the beach all weekend. I'm fine with that. :)
2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
Flops and a cute sundress.
3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
Lemonade. Strawberry margarita.
4. Do you tan or burn?
I usually burn, but the past few summers I've tried to make a conscious effort to just tan instead. Use sunscreen people! Although, best friend and I will be having a competition to see who can get tanner, so I might have to get some accelerator!
5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
Get really tan. Haha
6. What is your favorite summertime food?
Anything on the grill with a good beer to wash it down.
7. What song most says “summer” to you?
Oh god. So many. I even have playlists dedicated to just summer songs.
8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
Get my bedroom painted. But that will probably happen the first weekend of march.
9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
Speedos.
10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
I went to summer extended day at my elementary school.
No comments:
Post a Comment