1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?
No children, so no. Not even my nieces.
2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)
The movies. How boring.
3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)
Roaches. Living on my own, I'm having to get over it., though.
4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?
I deal with it and run.
5. Wood floors or carpet?
I have carpet and tile in my house. I'm not a big fan of wood floors (they look pretty, that's about it), but when (hopefully within the next 2 years) I rip up the carpet in my house, I'll put in hardwood, because I know it will make the condo easier to sell in the long run.
No comments:
Post a Comment