Thursday, February 17, 2011

5 things I like.

I was tagged by Angela at Craving Cupcakes to write a post about 5 things I like.

1- I'm currently obsessed with Sons of Anarchy. I think my mom is scared I'm going to run away with an outlaw motorcycle gang. But, seriously, with a main character this good looking, how could I not be obsessed? I don't know what I'm going to do when I finish Season 2 this weekend. Season 3 doesn't come out on DVD until the summer. I may have to become one of those people that illegally downloads stuff off the internet. I will be buying this series on DVD.



2- Ben & Jerry's FroYo Phish Food. Holy moley. I am seriously in love. It has all the amazing flavor of regular Phish Food, but as a froyo!


3- My girls. I always like them and they're good cuddlers. :)


4- The tulips I bought myself on Valentine's Day. It was part of my Valentine's weekend with myself, and it was wonderful.


5- OPI Cajun Shrimp nail polish.


6- A bonus! I'm loving my new hair cut. (Also part of my Valentine's pampering date with myself). Please ignore the stupid look on my face. I was deliriously tired.


I'm tagging:

4 comments:

JB said...

LOVE the polish! It's one of my favs too!

Anonymous said...

You're hair looks great!!!

xo
-K

Angela said...

I love that you used Valentine's Day as an excuse to pamper yourself. Not enough people do that :)

Anonymous said...

Phish Food comes in FroYo?!?!?!

OMG, going to the store now to get some.

Also, love the hoodie. ;)