Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ten on Tuesday.


1. How do you take your coffee on an average day? How do you like your coffee if you’re spluging?
I don't drink coffee. To get me going in the morning, I drink some Crystal Light with seltzer water.
2. What is your genre of books to read?
I’m all over the place when it comes to this. For a long time, all I read was military books. I'm currently reading this book and learning a lot. Plus, I got it for a quarter!
3. Where do you want to retire, if you could go anywhere?
Probably Cocoa Beach, FL.
4. The 17-year-old you is told to write a 10-minute speech. What topic would you have picked?
Probably something about having the best friends and how you need those friends for everything.
5. What word describes you best?
Emotional.
6. What is the next “event” that you are looking forward to? (ex.: vacation, moving, date, job change, etc)
Graduation on Friday morning!
7. Do you like to discuss controversial topics or do you prefer to avoid those types of conversations?
It all depends on who is in the conversation and if they have an open mind.
8. Would you rather add 4 free hours to each day, or add 1 extra day to the week?
I'd add an extra day as long as it was a weekend day.
9. If you created a sports team; what would your colors and mascot be?
It would be a basketball team with a cute pig as the mascot. The colors would be Red and Black.
10. If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you teach?
I'd be an art teacher at a middle or elementary school. And yes, this career choice has been on my mind lately.

(via)

6 comments:

Fuegita said...

Congrats on graduating!! So exciting. Though, once you get in the real world, really miss school. Well all the vacations anyway! Good Luck

Angela said...

I'm so excited for you to be graduating!

Miranda—Imperfectly Candid said...

I probably would have given the same speech at that age.

Ditto on the congrats—I'm so excited for you! Hope you are doing something special to celebrate.

Anonymous said...

DO IT!!! via 10. If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you teach?
I'd be an art teacher at a middle or elementary school. And yes, this career choice has been on my mind lately.

that is all

xo
-K

Anonymous said...

I'm beyond excited for your graduation. Only two more days!!! And I love #10. For the record, I think you'd be an amazing teacher. :)

xo

Anonymous said...

8) AGREE 100%!
10) Never say never. :)