This is my first Ten on Tuesday! I may keep up with it. (via)
1. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
Oh god. Open Water or 2003's Hulk.
2. Do you have a favorite Disney/Pixar film?
Lady & The Tramp and The Little Mermaid.
3. Do you have a favorite movie from the 80′s?
Field of Dreams (1989).
4. Are there any movies you saw more than once in the theatre?
Titanic, New Moon.
5. What is one city/area of the US (or country you live if you do not live in the US) that you have not seen but would like to see?
um, I've traveled quite a bit, but still want to go to Mount Rushmore and Yellowstone National Park.
6. What are your favorite toppings on an Ice Cream Sundae?
hot fudge and rainbow sprinkles.
7. How many proms did you go to? What color was your prom dress? If you went to muliple proms, what color was your favorite prom dress?
Just my senior prom. It was black with a white tulle bodice (prettier than it sounds).
8. Is there a sport or extra-curricular activity that you didn’t get to try as a child that you wish you would have? (e.g. gymnastics, piano lessons, ballet, etc.)
piano lessons.
9. How many silblings do you have? Are you the oldest, middle, or youngest?
I'm the oldest with a 21 year old little brother.
10. Do you feel like you fit in with your age group? Or do you feel younger/older than your age group?
I feel that I'm more mature and grown up than my age group.

1 comment:
Oh, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who actually saw that terrible movie Open Water. Joey and I even saw it in the theater! Worst.movie.ever!
Post a Comment