As you can tell, I'm still in my blogging funk. I've been having too much fun with real life activities, and have been keeping super busy keeping up my A average in class. (Go me! :) Only 4 class sessions, 1 quiz, and 1 final stand between me and Graduation on July 30. I've been busy designing and printing announcements and party invites. (I'll post a picture of them tomorrow if you want to see them!) I've been extra busy coordinating the party with my parents. I haven't forgotten about you all, I just needed to take an unplanned break to think about some things and figure out what to write about. I still haven't figured out what to write about and what you all want to see. Help!
I've been working hard on my weight loss pact with my dad. I've given up soda since June 29 (with only a few sips on July 4th). I hope to see some results from that soon. I've been doing my Wii Fit every day and hitting the gym at least 3 times a week. I jumped back on the Weight Watchers wagon and have been tracking my points. I know that tracking points values helps a lot, and I should have been doing it the last few months. I may occasionally do a feature here called "Weight Watchers Wednesday" if y'all would be interested in hearing about my victories or lack thereof for the week. What do you think?
4 comments:
Yes to WWW!
It sounds like you're having a very busy summer indeed! Good for you sticking to your weight loss pact.
I tagged you in a post that will be publishing tomorrow (Friday) on my blog. Maybe it will help you out a bit with your blogging funk! :)
Yay for graduation!!
xo
-K
YES! I would love to hear about your weight loss ventures—hopefully some of it will rub off on me.
As for the blogging funk, I completely understand that. I'm still working on a post to get myself back out there to the blogosphere, but I'm not having any luck! Maybe we can help each other out on this one? :-P
As someone who likes photography as well, I'd love to hear about your experiences with photography, what you love about it, your favorite kind of photography you like to shoot, etc. Not that this has to be a photography blog, but it's a big part of you!
Post a Comment