1. How many blogs do you read every day and what are they? (I'm talking the ones you NEVER miss)
I read whatever shows up in my Google Reader.
2. How many "best friends" do you have? Do you have different "besties" for different areas of your life?
I have a Bestie, a Biffle, and 2 other best friends. I'm close with other people, but those 4 are my go to people.
3. What's your daily make up routine?
I don't have one. I wash my face, and that's usually it.
4. What is your ideal girl's night?
Out for dinner or drinks with no drama.
5. Do you keep up with your nail/toenails or are they au natural?
I keep up with my toenails, and try to keep my fingers polished.
6. What's your best roommate story (assuming you had a roommate at some point in your life)?
The best roommate period I had was summer between freshman and sophomore years of college. I was friends with the girls I was living with and we had a ton of fun.
7. What's your "go to" outfit that you wear more than anything else?
Jeans and a cute top or tee.
8. Do you have a beauty secret?
Be confident.
9. Did you read Seventeen magazine growing up?
Not really.
10. How did you learn to put on makeup?
I never really did. I kind of taught myself the bare minimum (eye makeup, haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment