What is your favorite sign of spring?
April showers! I love a good rainstorm.
What was your best birthday ever?
They've all been really good. 18 was the birthday that I moved away to college the next day, so it really felt like growing up. I went out to dinner with my best friend and we saw a movie. Nothing major, just chill. This year (25 in August), I'm planning on going sky diving. Who wants to join me?
What is your favorite dessert?
Hands down: Creme Brulee.
What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
I've never gotten out of a ticket, so I can't answer this one.
Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
When I set one (which isn't often these days), I wake up right before it, or when it goes off.
No comments:
Post a Comment