Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ten on Tuesday.


Ten on Tuesday

1. Do you have an innie or an outie? 
Innie!



2. What kind of milkshake do you order? 
Usually chocolate. But if I'm at Steak n Shake, I order chocolate strawberry side by side.



3. How often do you repeat outfits at work? 
Um. I don't work right now, so I don't?



4. What are your feelings about thank you notes? 
I grew up writing thank you notes for EVERYTHING. I think they are very important, and kids these days (wow, I sound old) don't know the importance of a good thank you note.



5. Do you like spicy food? 
To a certain extent.



6. How many toilet paper squares do you use? 
I take whatever is a good amount.



7. Were you in Girl Scouts? 
Yep!



8. Notebooks/Journals: College ruled? Wide Ruled? No lines? Spiral Bound? Plain front? Decorative? 
If they have lines, they must be college ruled. Since going into an art program at school though, I've gotten into the habit of writing in sketch books.


 
9. Do you snack throughout the day? What do you pack for snacks? 
Yes. Usually on cheese, fruit.



10. What is your favorite month? Why? 
Since we are in the middle of summer right now, I'll say a cold month. Ask me again when it's cold out.

(via)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually snack on cheese, too. I think that maybe, if I had to, I could live off of cheese. Yum!

Fuegita said...

Ick I've only had steak and shake once but that was more than enough for me. Very underwhelmed.
String cheese mmmmm

Miranda—Imperfectly Candid said...

Oh, I love Steak and Shake! But I don't get to go there enough. Last time I was there I had a Butterfinger shake and a burger with fries.

I agree—thank you notes are not used nearly enough. I wish I could have done more with my cardmaking/papercrafting this summer!