Monday, August 30, 2010

30 Days of Me- #1

Today, I'm starting the 30 Days of Me. I'm hoping this project will give me more motivation to blog, as I've been lacking it. Keep your eyes open for other posts not related to the challenge as well. You can find the list of prompts here. Will you join me in this challenge?

Day 1- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

This was taken a week ago on August 23, 2010 in Asbury Park, NJ.

1. I don't like wine. Give me a good beer instead.
2. I love traveling, but hate flying, because I get motion sickness easily.
3. However, I don't get motion sickness on roller coasters, and could ride them all day.
4. Today would have been my 4 year anniversary with Big Ex. I was hoping to skip this day. Guess that didn't happen.
5. I hate when people ask me if there are any new men in my life. Why can't I enjoy my single life without jumping from man to man (that's so slutty, and that's not how I am).
6. I'm such a daddy's princess, and I know I have the best parents ever.
7. I've been a Florida State fan since the 1st grade, and love that my brother goes there and is a Marching Chief.
8. I think snuggles from my kitties can cure all my ailments.
9. I love crafting and DIY projects. I even have my own craft room to work on all my different projects. (Thanks Daddy for the awesome shelves we just put up!)
10. I collect a few things, such as shot glasses and pigs.
11. I want 2 tattoos. Both of which would be small memorial tattoos that are not visible to someone unless I show them. I doubt I will ever get these, as I'm scared of needles and tend to pass out when I come in contact with one (I would be a horrible drug addict, haha).
12. I am a homebody. I would rather do dinner and a movie at home then go out to the club and get wasted.
13. If you see me wearing makeup, it is only eye makeup. I don't cake my face with concealer and all that junk.
14. I am an Apple snob.
15. I have best friends scattered all over the world.

2 comments:

JB said...

I LOVE #5! Yes, I want a man but more of like mr. right now not mr. forever. haha

Anonymous said...

#4: I <3 you.
#11: Let me know. It'll go with you. It's not so bad! (I'm a terrible influence.)