1. What is your current favorite television show?
I'm a little late to the party, but Big Bang Theory.
I'm a little late to the party, but Big Bang Theory.
2. Apple juice or orange juice?
Apple juice.
3. It’s Shark Week on Discover Channel. Do you watch? Why or why not?
Sometimes.
4. What are the non-blog websites that you visit regularly?facebook. google reader.
5. What is your favorite way to prepare green beans? Asparagus? Potatoes? Carrots?
green beans from the can heated up with a little garlic salt. asparagus roasted in the oven with olive oil and black pepper. potatoes any way. carrots not so much.
6. What is your favorite flower?sunflower.
7. How do you feel about handkerchiefs?I don't care either way.
8. If you could only shop at 3 stores for the rest of your life, what would they be? (You probably should include a grocery store.)
Super Target, Apple, Etsy (it totally counts).
9. If you could only use wine for one purpose for the rest of your life, which would you choose? To cook with or to drink?cook. I don't drink wine.
10. What’s your bedtime?Depends what I have going on the next day.
1 comment:
I LOVE Big Bang Theory! I laugh constantly throughout the show. Stephen and I working our way through season 3 right now :)
Post a Comment